It’s World Cancer Day today. It’s the time stand together with those affected and for those who are not affected by the deadly disease, it is time to resolve to a healthier lifestyle.
Here are the few things that you can do to be cancer free
- Avoid tobacco products
- Get at least 30 mins of physical activity everyday
- Avoid sugary drinks
- Avoid processed food
- Eat a variety of fresh and natural vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and legumes
- Limit consumption of red meat
- If you do drink alcohol, limit it to a couple of drinks at a time
- Know where your food is coming from
- Avoid food cooked in refined oils
- Commit to health
Becoming a better version of yourself is not a one-time activity. It is a commitment and a lifestyle change. Don’t settle for less. Stay committed to health.
Wishing all of you a happy and vibrant health this World Cancer Day.